In-depth success stories
HLRC will offer you the opportunity to hear directly from some of the most successful gender equality programs around the world and learn from the best examples of health research implementation.
- Lessons from these success stories can be applied in your organisation
- To address opportunities and threats for success
- You can build gender equality programs that deliver results
Policy and practice
A unique gathering of high profile government, funding agency, policy, NGO, academic and industry speakers will provide insight and guidance on:
- How current developments in research direction and policy affect your strategy and work
- Practical information on how these policies can impact you and your organisation
- Guidance on existing and future policy instruments and funding programmes to help guide your decision-making
HLRC also offers many opportunities to network directly with these key delegates.
The panel sessions at HLRC create the ideal environment to hear active discussion between high profile government, funding agency, policy, NGO, academic and industry figures in health research and implementation. You will be able to:
- Ask questions specific to your organisation, be given direct, immediate feedback, and drive the discussion
- Listen to in-depth debate that offers you lessons which can be applied to your own work
- Identify the discussions most relevant to you as a result of expert curation of the panel sessions